Everyday English is a language centre with a difference!
As a small family business, we pride ourselves on personal service of high quality.
At Everyday English we focus on using English in fun, everyday situations.
Studies show that:
- Having fun during learning motivates the student and helps them to learn the target language better.
- People learn better when the lessons deal with real-life situations and when grammar is taught in context with the same real-life situations.
That's why we:
- exclusively use native English-speaking teachers.
- build a friendly, positive and encouraging atmosphere.
- work in small groups (4-6 participants per group).
- use interactive and modern teaching methods.
- to encourage students to apply what they learn through conversation based classes.
- give individual feedback.
- run fun motivating courses.
- offer courses that connect wholistically with the student.
- compliment and support the Vienna School syllabus.
We have devolped our courses specifically to provide a fun and motivating learning environment, It is our desire that you and your child will love learning English and we look forward to assisting and accompanying you in this great adventure.